These policies are subject to change.
* I offer stud service for healthy does. Price varies with quality of buck, or sometimes pick of litter.
Of course, there is no guarantee on the quality of the offspring except that I will rebreed for free if there is no litter
or if they all die.
* I reserve the right to refuse or decline a sale.
I do not sell rabbits under 8 weeks of age.
* I cannot guarantee that rabbits bought for breeding will produce offspring.
All rabbits are sold on a first come first serve basis.
* I am open to talking about possible trades.
* My prices are reasonable. Prices are based on age, sex, quality,
lines, show, and breeding records.
New Zealand Red prices:
Individual rabbits (show quality): $30 per buck and $35 per doe
Pair (show quality): $40 for a pair of bucks. $45 for a pair of does. $50 for
a buck and a doe.
Trio (show quality): $65
Pet quality animals: $15 each
* I give multiple rabbit discounts (three or more).
* Rabbits will be held on a 50% non-refundable deposit.
* Since I do not ship, arrangements must be made to meet me at a rabbit show or location convenient to me.
There will be a small caretaking fee if a meeting cannot be accomplished within three weeks. If you change your mind,
you forfeit your deposit. Rabbit will be delivered upon receipt of full payment.
Unless otherwise noted, my rabbits come complete with pedigree.
I guarantee the health of any rabbit that leaves
the rabbitry for up to 7 days after the rabbit is in your hands. If for some reason the rabbit becomes sick during this
time and it is not due to stress from the adjustment time, being over handled, overfed, mistreated, kept in extreme temperatures
or has suffered an injury caused by other pets, young children, been fed something not recommended in a rabbits diet,
etc., then I will do my best to get you a replacement rabbit as soon as one is available. Please notify me as soon as
a rabbit becomes ill or shows signs of being sick, not after the rabbit has died.